Dear Sir / Dear Company,
in compliance with the obligations set out in articles 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/03 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and of the EU Reg 679/2016 laying down rules relating to the protection of individuals, Rubinacci Srl, autonomous Data Controller with operational headquarters in Naples viale Antonio Gramsci 15 ( hereinafter, also "Company or Data Controller") informs you that the data collected has been and will be processed according to principles of correctness and transparency and will be collected in an adequate, relevant and limited way to the previously determined, explicit and legitimate purposes of the treatment.
We also provide you with the following information:
Dr. Eleonora Cerofolini is our Data Protection Officer, available for the exercise of your rights, at the Company's pec address: email@example.com, telephone 081 40 39 08 or on our website www.marianorubinacci. net
The purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis of the processing consist exclusively of those strictly connected and instrumental to the fulfillment of the obligations inherent in relations with our Company, in particular:
1. For the inclusion of personal data in the company's IT databases;
2. For fulfilments and obligations provided for by laws, regulations and community regulations or by provisions issued by authorities legitimated by the law and by supervisory and control bodies (eg Customs, Port Authorities, FDA);
3. For the fulfillment of contractual and legal obligations deriving from the relationship established with you, or to execute your pre and post contractual requests related to orders and / or production orders and related and consequent activities, and in any case for the management of our business relations;
4. For the management of collections and payment as a legitimate interest of the Data Controller in execution of the signed contract.
5. For the purpose of financial stabilization and economic competitiveness (D.L. 78/2010).
6.User name and email address registration data for pre-contractual obligations and to respond to any requests forwarded through the website www.marianorubinacci.com for the transmission of circulars by the Company or marketing activities on products also similar to those purchased on the basis of your consent collected through the site itself, without your data being provided to third parties for marketing services, commercial initiatives, or direct sales.
7. For the purpose of protecting private property through video surveillance systems that are installed in the stores in Milan and Naples. To this end, we inform you that the staff present at the individual stores are authorized as persons operating under the authority of the data controller.
The recipients or any categories of recipients of the personal data; for the purposes of the execution of the contract and for the purposes indicated above, they consist of: - all natural and legal persons (couriers and shippers, data processing center, etc.) in cases where the communication is necessary and / or mandatory for contractual purposes described above; - banking institutions for the management of collections and payments; - entities, companies and institutes of the banking, credit, insurance and financial service; - our collaborators, interns, practitioners and / or consultants, attorneys, even occasional, employees, specifically appointed and within the scope of their duties within our company. We inform you in this regard, that from an organizational point of view, controls are carried out both on the assignment of tasks to the subjects under the authority of the owner (internal appointees) in charge of data processing and on the classification of the data. In particular, the Data Controller has formally designated as external data processor:
- The company CRAFI SRL based in Naples viale Gramsci Antonio 15 in execution of the assistance, delivery and shipping of tax returns in general, as a qualified intermediary;
- The company Basilia Srl based in Pomarico (MT) Viale Kennedy 102 bis for the provision of IT services for the implementation and maintenance of the management software called NAVISION as well as the IRP management system and all related databases and related updates;
- Marco Somma's IMS company based in Piano di Sorrento (NA) via Casa Rosa 33 for the provision of IT services related to server management and programming, office package and hardware maintenance;
- The company Able Tech srl based in Montechiari (BS) in via dell’Artigianato 9 / A for the creation and transmission, storage and archiving of the "electronic invoice" and related communications and transmissions. It is not the intention of the Data Controller to transfer personal data, even for our back-up activities, to a third country or to an international organization. Dissemination by any means (press, video and others) is excluded except with your explicit consent which we will take care of collecting with an explicit request.
The Data Controller will process the Data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual, accounting and administrative purposes, or up to the duration of the services covered by the contract, subject to renewal and for a period of further 10 years in accordance with the tax obligations from expiry of the last service performed (variable in the case of particular EU regulations and directives that require a further retention period) to fulfill the legal and regulatory obligations envisaged; For the purposes referred to in point b) 6 above of this information, the data will in any case be kept until your consent is revoked.
The data processing will be carried out by the owner, the manager (s) and the persons in charge and may take place on paper and / or with the aid of IT tools, connected or not online, and telematic; with logic strictly connected to the declared purposes and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The data will be processed for the purposes connected and / or instrumental to the contractual activities, in compliance with the purposes to be pursued above, and kept, also for the purposes of possible portability, for a period not exceeding that strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes of above and in line with fiscal and legal obligations and made available to you subject to payment of the balance of the agreed fees. The treatments performed at the Data Controller are not subjected to automated decision-making processes and their treatment does not involve profiling of any kind.
Nature of data collection and consequences of any failure to provide it.
The provision of data is: a) mandatory for the achievement of the purposes connected with the obligations established by laws or other binding regulations; and their eventual failure to provide it could make it impossible to fulfill the mandate.
b) necessary for the correct establishment and continuation of the relationship established with you. Any refusal to provide the above data, even if legitimate, could compromise the regular development of the relationship with the Company and, in particular, could make it impossible for us to execute your orders, as well as to perform the services requested and related billing.
At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, or cancellation (so-called right to be forgotten) of your personal data or lodge a complaint and request the limitation of processing by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take care of it within 30 days of receiving your request. In case of non-compliance with your request, in the same 30 days, we will inform you of the reasons for the non-compliance and of the possibility of proposing a complaint to a supervisory authority which for the Italian territory is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data according to the procedures provided on the website www.garanteprivacy.it.